My Little van Gogh
By using this Site, or providing your personal data to MLVG you signify your acceptance of having your personal data collected, used, shared in accordance with this Policy.
Generally, we may collect from you the information that is described below, and use it for the purposes described below. You can limit the information that you provide us by not submitting the online request forms described below, in which case you will not be eligible for the service requested in the form.
Controller of the data processing
My Little van Gogh located at C/ Salvador Espriu 51-53, Barcelona, Spain, is the controller of the personal data processing
Scope and sources
This Policy governs the processing of personal data concerning My LIttle van Gogh members (parents, children, participants…) or people interested in our activities and services.
Our sources are:
- this Site (visits, registering, online request form, connection to members only parts of the Site, online forms, online actions, etc.),
- information requests about our programmes and services,
- subscription to our activities or services,
- participation to My Little van Gogh activities
Personal data at stake
We collect your data when you decide to participate to our activities or actions, when you create an online account, when you contact us, visit our Site or when you otherwise provide information about you to MLVG. As for example, we collect:
- name, first name, child name, date of birth, gender,
- email address or other electronic contact details,
- phone number, mobile number,
- preferred MLVG activities, cities, schedule
- medical data (when you provided them to us in the framework of our services)
- pictures (when you give us formal permission for taking and using pictures in the framework of our services),
- communication preferences,
- financial data (bank-related data, in the framework of a contract concluded with us).
Our Site may use "cookies" to collect data and enhance and personalise user experience. Cookies are little data files registered on the hard drive of your computer.
Some cookies may be installed by third parties under their responsibility.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Using collected information
My Little van Gogh may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- For service subscription purposes: book an Introductory visit, enrol a child in one of our programmes or request further information about My Little van Gogh programs.
If you wish to enroll your child using the online form which includes personal information such as your name, first name, names and ages of your children, telephone number, and your contact information. We use your Enrolment Information to further contact you about: (a) enrolling your child; (b) upcoming classes, products and services, and promotions.
To send your resume
If you're interested in working at My little van Gogh you may send your resume by email . It will not rent, sell, or otherwise disclose the personal information in your resume to any other third party.
To send information about our activities
We may use your electronic contact data to send information and updates regarding your service subscription. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
With your consent we may send you information regarding our promotions, actions, programmes or events. You can unsubscribe at any time from receiving such promotional information: unsubscribe instructions are mentioned at the bottom of each email and you can also contact us directly for this (please see our contact details).
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Sharing your personal information
We share your personal data within our The Little Gym® network (including with our independent franchised gym centres) and with several trusted third parties:
- Third parties that provide services on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions (such as database managers, marketing agencies that help us prepare or send advertising campaigns…),
- When we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order),
- In response to requests by government agencies, law enforcement authorities,
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We won’t transmit your contact data to third parties for marketing purposes.
We may share anonymous aggregated demographic information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers. We may organise common marketing campaigns with these partners without however transferring your personal data to them.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Third party Websites
Visitors may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the Sites and services of partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these Sites and are neither responsible for these contents, nor for their data protection practices. These Sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies; we invite you to consult them.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Website is structured to attract anyone under 13. Children under the age of 13 must ask a parent or guardian to provide us any personal information online.
You have a right to access your data and to rectify it. You also have a right to object to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes. You can exercise your rights by sending a signed and dated request, with a proof of your identity, to your to firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on May 18th, 2018